MedicalDirector Blue Chip
Intricate partnership arrangements? Complicated billing scenarios? MedicalDirector Blue Chip is for you.
We’ve been fine-tuning Blue Chip for 20 years, in consultation with specialist practitioners across disciplines. Used by specialist practices, larger general practices and private day surgery hospitals, Blue Chip works for most practice configurations and business models.
Designed with the modern specialist in mind, Blue Chip offers you the flexibility to manage your various appointment schedules and consulting locations.
- Increase your bookings by streamlining your workflows and spending more time with patients.
- Handle complex invoicing arrangements including prepayments, discounts, multiple accounts, separate service items, patient estimates for informed financial consent, invoice generation and final settlements, with no need for re-keying data.
- Choose from multiple appointment books to suit your needs, including drag-and-drop functionality, colour-coded appointment types, side-by-side viewing of practitioners, and the ability to see appointments days, weeks or months in advance to easily identify and avoid double bookings.
- Manage referrals effortlessly and at the touch of a button, with excellent correspondence creation and management tools including fully integrated Microsoft Word and the ability to store images with patient files.
- Manage data security and banking with password protection to various levels of banking, data access and reporting.
- Improve practice cash flow and reduce re-keying errors thanks to integrated online rebate processing using EFTPOS-powered Tyro Easyclaims.
- Reduce no-shows using automated SMS reminders and alerts.
- Manage patient and statutory reporting as well as business management reports using a customisable range of templates and easy-to-use automated reporting tools to streamline patient care and efficiently manage revenue.
- Receive automatic updates for MBS and RMFS delivered directly to your desktop.
- Be assured you’ll receive the top level of product support, including remote assistance.
MedicalDirector Blue Chip Day Surgery
MedicalDirector Blue Chip Day Surgery has been intuitively designed to meet the demands of a busy Day Surgery schedule. With an easy to use interface that allows for quick recording, Blue Chip Day Surgery will assist you to efficiently manage the day to day activities of your surgery.
- Seamless integration with specialist billing application MedicalDirector Blue Chip or use as a stand-alone module for your practice. With one easy click, information can be transferred from Blue Chip to Day Surgery to create an Episode.
- Save time with Medicare and health fund claiming using Eclipse In-Hospital Claiming with Blue Chip. This allows claiming for theatre and accommodation costs associated with patient stays, secure claim submissions to Medicare and health funds and gain easier informed financial consent from patients (available later in the year).
- Assistance in meeting relevant compliance reporting requirements including Federal and State government statutory reporting. MedicalDirector Blue Chip is also fully compliant with second tier price structure making it easy to pass accreditation. Please note that each reporting body has slightly different requirements.
- Handle complex invoicing arrangements when used with MedicalDirector Blue Chip including band level billing for theatre and accommodation, multiple procedure scale rates, episode billing, and easily created estimates which can be converted to invoices at the time of billing.
- Fully compliant and up to date with the latest full edition of the ICD 10 database and Federal and State specific Government requirements including PHISCo,VAED,ISAAC QHAPDC and health fund extract requirements including the Private Hospitals Data Base (PHDB), Hospital Casemix Protocol (HCP) Reporting and Cancer registry.