Setup > User Preferences
1. Ensure you are logged in to MedicalDirector Blue Chip as yourself - changes you make to User Preferences are User-specific. To see which user is logged on to MedicalDirector Blue Chip, check the User Name at the bottom left-hand corner of the MedicalDirector Blue Chip Main window.
2. Select Setup > User Preferences. The Setup User Preferences window appears.
the General tab.
4. Select whether to open the MedicalDirector Blue Chip 'Explorer' windows in default or maximised modes, where 'default' refers to a size that is optimised for 800x600 display resolution.
5. Select the way in which text scrolls in the Alerts section of the Patient Details window.
6. Select a default swiper receipt card type from the associated drop-down box.
7. Click if you wish to apply the changes, but still keep the window open. Click to apply the changes and close the Setup User Preferences window.