Setup > Practitioner > Practitioner Details > Fees Tab
A Quick List is a customised list of fees for a given class, assigned to a specific Practitioner, that you can display quickly. Quick Lists are used when you wish to modify a practitioner's fees structure.
1. Select Setup > Practitioner > Practitioner Details. The Practitioner Setup window appears.
the Fees tab, as
shown in the following image.
3. From the Practitioners section, select the practitioner whose fee Quick List you wish to manage. The classes used by the practitioner will be displayed in the Class section.
4. In the Class section, select the class whose fee Quick List structure you wish to edit. In the example image above, the MA Online DVA class has been selected. Upon selecting a class, its fee options will be displayed in the right-hand section of the Practitioner Setup window.
5. From the Item List drop-down list, select which applicable service item list you wish to view the fee Quick List for. The applicable service item list for each class is managed via the Class Options tab.
6. (Optional) By enabling the Demographic check box you can filter the fee items list to display items that have been invoiced in accounts of the selected Class and Practitioner.
7. Manage the Quick List:
o To add fee items to a Quick List, select the item and then enable the Quick List Item check box towards the bottom-right of the window. Note also that you can add all items to the Quick List by then clicking
o To remove fee items from a Quick List, select the item and then disable the Quick List Item check box towards the bottom-right of the window. Note also that you can remove all items to the Quick List by then clicking