o Pre-printed DB4 forms are not supported by Medicare Online. Once you have setup Blue Chip to use Medicare Online, you will not be able to print on pre-printed DB4 forms.
o If using an ISA Firewall, please contact Medicare for specific setup instructions.
1. Ensure you have enrolled with HeSA to use Medicare Online using the application facility at www.hesa.com.au.
2. Apply and receive from HeSA the necessary PKI Certificates and associated Personal Identification codes.
3. Register the Medicare Online certificates.
4. Setup your system to use Medicare Online. The procedure for doing this will depend on whether you are using Location Certificates only, or a combination of Location Certificates and Individual Practitioner Certificates.
Setup > Practice > Options from the Blue
Chip main window. The Blue Chip Options
2. Select the General tab.
3. Select the Use Medicare Australia Online check box.
4. Click to exit the window and save the details.
Step 1. Setup a Batch Type for Medicare Online DVA Streamlined
Step 2. Setup a Class for Medicare Online DVA Streamlined.
Step 3. Setup a Class to use a DVA Streamlined Batch Type.
Step 4. Setup a Practitioner to Use the DVA Streamlined Class.