Ensure you have;
o Configured a Batch Type for Medicare Online Bulk Bill
o Configured a Class for Medicare Online Bulk Bill
o Configured a Class to use a Bulk Bill Batch Type
The following steps must be performed for each practitioner who wishes to the use the Bulk Bill class.
Setup > Practitioner > Practitioner
Details. The Practitioner
Setup window appears.
2. Select the Class Usage tab (it should be displayed by default).
3. Via the Practitioners list, select the practitioner whose classes you wish to manage. Their list of Required Classes will be displayed. Classes that are ticked are those that the practitioner has been granted association with.
4. Within the Required Classes list, tick the MA Online BB option.
the Class Options tab.
6. Within the Class list, select the MA Online BB class.
7. Within the Applicable Service Item Lists list, tick the Medicare option (classes established using a Medicare Online Bulk Bill batch method can only be associated with the Medicare service item list).
the General tab.
9. Within the Service Types section, indicate which service types this practitioner offers.
10. Click to save the changes.