Ensure you have;
o Configured a Batch Type for Medicare Online Patient Claims
o Configured a Class for Medicare Online Patient Claims
o Configured a Class to use a Patient Claim Batch Type
The following steps must be performed for each practitioner who wishes to the use the Patient Claim class.
Setup > Practitioner > Practitioner
Details from the Main menu. The Practitioner
Setup window appears.
2. Select the Class Usage tab (it should be displayed by default).
3. Via the Practitioners list, select the practitioner whose classes you wish to manage. Their list of Required Classes will be displayed. Classes that are ticked are those that the practitioner has been granted association with.
4. Within the Required Classes list, tick the Patient Claim option.
the Class Options tab.
6. Within the Class list, select the MA Online Patient Claim class.
7. Within the Applicable Service Item Lists list, tick the option(s) you wish to associate with the Patient Claim class.
the General tab.
9. Within the Service Types section, indicate which service types this practitioner offers.
10. Click to save the changes.