To manage certificates for a computer
1. Within Windows, click Start > Run, type mmc, and then click OK.
2. Select File > Add/Remove Snap-in, and then click Add.
3. Under Snap-in, double-click Certificates, click Computer Account, and then click Next.
4. Do one of the following:
o To manage certificates for the local computer, click Local Computer, and then click Finish.
o To manage certificates for a remote computer, click Another Computer and type the name of the computer, or click Browse to select the computer name, and then click Finish.
5. Click Close. Certificates (Computer Name) appears on the list of selected snap-ins for the new console.
6. If you have no more snap-ins to add to the console, click OK.
7. To save this console, select File > Save.
o To perform this procedure, you must be a member of the Administrators group on the local computer, or you must have been delegated the appropriate authority. If the computer is joined to a domain, members of the Domain Admins group might be able to perform this procedure. As a security best practice, consider using Run as to perform this procedure.
o To manage certificates for another computer, you can either create another instance of Certificates in the console, or right-click Certificates (Computer Name) and click Connect to Another Computer.