In this topic:
within the Clinical Window, select
Tools > Tool Box
The ECG tab appears.
2. Click to enter the appropriate patient values for this test.
The Available ECG Machines window is displayed if more than one device is installed. Select the device you wish to use from this window.
3. Once the Nihon software has been loaded perform a test.
4. Click the Search button.
5. Select the TEST required to be returned to MedicalDirector Clinical.
6. Click the Select File button.
7. After you have finished viewing, close Nihon and you are prompted to save the ECG to the ECG tab in MedicalDirector Clinical.
Unit 8 / 31 Thompson St
07 3252 8227