Admin > User List
Admin > User List.
The User List window
The User Details
3. Enter up to 4 characters into the User ID text box. The User ID (usually the user's initials) is utilised throughout MedicalDirector PracSoft to identify users and practitioners. Each User ID must be unique.
The User ID (also referred to as an Initial Code) cannot be changed for a given practitioner if transactions have been recorded on behalf of them.
4. Select 'Practitioner' from the User Type drop-down menu.
5. Enter a name into the User Name text box.
6. Select a Security Level.
7. Select a Summary Data View option from the related drop-down menu. This alters the summary data view of a Daysheet Report.
8. Indicate whether this user is permitted to view recall reasons. If you are using MedicalDirector Clinical, and a visiting patient has any due Recalls, you will be prompted of such when adding them to the Waiting Room, or scheduling an appointment for them.. You can then indicate which Recall(s) the patient is attending for.
to confirm your selections. The Set-up Password window appears.
10. Enter and confirm a password for this user. Passwords must contain a minimum of 6 characters.
11. Click to confirm your password choice.
will now be prompted to setup the Practitioner Details for this Specialist.
If you choose not to do this now, you can later via the Registered
Practitioners window. Note that until a practitioner has been activated
and is visible in the Registered Practitioners window, they cannot perform
functions in MedicalDirector PracSoft.
13. Tick the Referral Required check box to enable the recording of referral details when billing. You may also wish to indicate default items numbers 104 / 105 for the Specialist.