The following information explains how to print a copy of a patient's visit (account) or receipt details.
Below are steps for printing;
o An Account or Receipt Copy
o The Details of a Receipt
o A Patient's Account History
o One-off Statements
o Held Accounts
1. Locate and open the record of the patient you wish to edit.
the Accounts tab.
1. Select the specific entries you wish to print by ticking the check box between the Visit Date and Entry Date columns.
3. From the menu that appears, select either Account Copy or Receipt Copy. Receipt Copy will only be available if you have issued a receipt for this account.
4. A print preview is displayed. From here you can print a copy.
1. Using the Display drop-down list, select 'By Receipts Issued'.
2. Located the receipt you wish to print the details for, and make a note of the receipt number.
3. Select Accounts > Find\Adjust Receipt. The Find\Adjust Receipt window appears.
4. Enter the receipt number you made a note of.
6. Click to print the receipt details.
MedicalDirector PracSoft allows you to print a history of 'Accounts Paid' and 'Accounts Owing' for a patient.
the menu that appears, select Patient
History. The Print
Patient Account History window appears.
3. Select the required criteria and click .
MedicalDirector PracSoft allows you to print a one-off statement of all monies owing for a particular patient:
2. From the menu that appears, select Statements and then either Selected on one page or Unpaid accounts. A print preview is displayed.
o Selected on one page generates a report of selected private and institutional outstanding accounts.
o Unpaid accounts generates a report that only presents outstanding private patient accounts.
1. From the Invoice To drop-down list on the Accounts tab, select All Types.
2. Select the specific entries you wish to print by ticking the check box between the Visit Date and Entry Date columns.
4. From the menu that appears, select Held Accounts > Selected (or All). A print preview is displayed.